Galiano Oceanfront Inn & Spa
SPECTACULAR WEST COAST OCDEANFRONT RESORT set on the oceanfront of Active Pass, with orcas and ships passing, eagles overhead, and beautiful gardens to enjoy.
* ALL OCEANFRONT ACCOMMODATION: Each and every room and suite faces the water and has a Wood-burning fireplace and private terrace or deck. Our One Bedroom Oceanfront Villa Suites have an outdoor bath, outdoor wood-burning fireplace and heater, Kitchen/living/dining area and extra amenities like a washer/dryer, Our Oceanfront King and Queen rooms are called "Spa suites" because of the spa-like amenities of a built-in massage table, peaceul atmosphere. All of our suites have complimentary internet, TV with cable, telephones in each room and bedroom with complimentary calling.
* DINING Our Resort proudly features Award-winning Atrevida Restaurant, Galiano's only oceanfront fine dining year-round restaurant. In the Summer, and into the autumn, everyone comes to our famous Pizza Terrace on the oceanfront with wood-fired oven. Year-round, enjoy Atrevida Lounge, Galiano's only licensed lounge for cocktails and casual relaxation on the oceanfront.
* SPA: Our Madrona del Mar Spa is Galiano's only spa on the oceanfront, set in beautifu gardens: Couples Waterfall Cottage and Healing Earth Cottage; healing relaxation massage and RMT, flotation therapy, body masques and body polishes: treatments in outdoor settings or luxury steam rooms. Yoga retreats.
* AMBIANCE: Famous Kunamokst Mural & art throughout the resort, with stone fireplaces, polished wood floors and wrought iron. Our Guests can enjoy our Library Lounge for relaxation, with a broad selection of books, dvd's and games.
* WEDDINGS and RETREATS; We are well-respected for the personal care and professional attention to detail we give to every event at the Inn, whether you are planning a Corporate Retreat, a Family Reunion, or a special Wedding. Our event rooms are each beautiful decorated and situated to make the most of the views: the Gallery Room (art-filled, ocean-facing), the Garden Room (beautiful round glass french doors look out over the garden) or our main Atrevida Room (art-filled, large atrium style windows overlooking the gardens and Active Pass)
* LOCATION: You are in the "heart" of Galiano, an easy 6 minute walk from the ferry (why bring a car?) and on the edge of our small Village for shopping. In summer our dock hosts floatplanes & boats and there two year-round docks within walking distance. Need a car? We have Smart Cars for rent to explore Galiano!